Add a new curve to your writing profession; build unique law-related content by reading Write for Us + Law Guest Post.
Writing is an art that has come a long since aeons. From using barks of trees to register thoughts and ideas, incorporating the same in papers, and now using technology, humankind has come a long way. However, we aren’t here to speak about merely writing but Law writing, i.e. covering topics related to law and its related news.
For our new segment, we are on the hunt for subject matter experts in the law who can contribute their expertise. Talents who are acquainted with SEO and have an impeccable hunger for exploring law-related news provide insight into the same to the readers. The latest segment is Write for Us + Law Guest Post, for which we are calling out talented creators.
A detailed explanation of the subject is given in the below section.
A Quick Insight into the Website
Before proceeding further, we will give you a quick sneak peek at our website, i.e. chengho. org The website has a global reach and is not limited to boundaries. The project’s main motto is to spread awareness across readers related to various genres. These include categories like technology, money, business, health, sports, crypto and many more.
In the current segment, we invite writers who can contribute to Write for Us + Law articles. You can be a fresher or a professional with years of expertise as a blogger or a lawyer; this is an excellent opportunity to showcase your knowledge. Make the most of this guest blogging chance. Also, remember to read about the guidelines to care for when crafting the content.
How to Create a Successful Law + Write for Us Content?
Excellent content will be able to quench the hunger of search engines. However, that requires the articles to abide by specific guidelines. Check out below:
- Keep the article structure uniform throughout the content
- The font and its size must be the same across the Write for Us Law blogs
- Choose the latest topic using keywords as a base
- The article must include a combination of primary, secondary and long-phrase keywords to rank at the top of the search engine.
- Make sure the grammar is intact, and the score is 98+
- Moreover, there should be copying of content from anywhere on the internet
Why Should You Join Our Site for “Write for Us” +Law Writers?
Joining our website brings many advantages, including getting paid for the articles shared and uploaded. Check out a few perks:
- Get paid for all Law Write for Us articles as per the fixed rates
- Enjoy a free CTA in the form of a short bio for every article
- Network with similar-minded writers in the field
- Connect with writers internationally who hold expertise in the field
- Build a strong portfolio with an international website
- Make your resume a stronger one with a broader chance of getting more opportunity
- Note that every content uploaded on our website will be our property and hold our copyright. Writers cannot use the article anywhere else.
What is the Process for “Write for Us” + “Law” Selection?
The onboarding process for “Write for Us” + Law guest bloggers is easy. It is quick, and we promise it will not take much of your time. All candidates must share their content through Email only at [email protected].
Make sure to quickly check the guidelines before sharing the content with us. Our team will review every aspect of the article and send the final approval mail to the selected writers. So give your best to grab the chance.
Write for Us+Law – Few Points to Follow
A few other points must be considered when crafting a Law + “Write for Us” content. These include:
- Recommended font size – 12 points
- Must use Fonts – Times New Roman, Cambria, Calibri
- Segment the content into multiple small paragraphs
- No paragraph must exceed over 150 words
- Each sentence must be limited to 20 words
- Use easy language which is simple and not bombastic
- It should have a readability that is understandable by all readers
- Adding internal and external links are recommended.
We believe every content-related question and doubt is cleared in the abovementioned paragraph.
If there are any queries related to Law “Write for Us” article drafting, drop us your questions in the comments box below.